Five Things I'm Reading This Weekend
5 things that are inspiring me this week:
1. Designer Erin Fetherston's airy Los Angeles home (seen above) featured on Rip and Tan is giving me major interior envy.
2. What happens when you stop using skincare? One writer discovers the wonders of minimizing your routine.
3. Looking for an affordable kitchen upgrade for Spring? Swap out your drawer pulls! I'm loving these Hexagonal Bin Pulls in Oil Rubbed Bronze.
4. I've been wearing a light layer of Glossier Perfecting Skin Tint all week and my skin has never looked better. (Save 20% on your order when you shop through my link.)
5. Have you made your own almond or cashew milk before? I'm flirting with the idea and this recipe from Oh She Glows sounds amazing.